Extenze is yet another top male enhancement pill. Well, at least that’s the perception held by most folks.
I don’t know what to say here. For me, the ingredients are the key to judging an enhancement product and Extenze contains Yohimbe, which I detest. Therefore, you will find my Extenze review biased.
Yohimbine is an alkaloid with impotence-bashing effects that is extracted from the Yohimbine back. There’s a problem with Yohombine – its potency varies depends on its cultivation and on the part of tree it comes from and therefore no one can control its dosage. Sometimes a small amount of extract will have thrice the potency than that of a larger volume of extract.
This is why the FDA has cracked down on Yohimbine and today, the prescription form of Yohimbine is regulated by the agency. The FDA has approved Yohimbine only for the treatment of impotence and erectile dysfunction.
On one hand, a high dose of Yohimbine brings down the blood pressure and that can cause dizziness and nausea; On the other hand, it can increase blood pressure and heart rate. So, Yohimbine is one unpredictable ingredient that can be dangerous.
If you ask me, there is no way of knowing how Extenze works because the amount of ingredients contained in the pill have not been specified. So, based on guesstimates, Extenze works by dilating the blood vessels, enhancing the libido, fighting impotence, and promoting general health.
Extenze contains the following powerful ingredients:
Which fortifies the central nervous system and enhances semen quality
- Folic acid (or Vitamin M)
Which enhances sperm volume and quality
- Black pepper (seed) and Piper Longum (seed)
Which help the body quickly and efficiently absorb Extenze’s ingredients
An endogenous steroid hormone, that enhances sexual pleasure
- Ginseng and Horny Goat Weed
which increase the flow of blood to the penis leading to stronger and long-lasting erections
- And of course, the ingredient that I hate the most – Yohimbine!
There are other helpful ingredients inside Extenze, and I’m sure that all these ingredients enhance sexual health. But whatever other good is contained in Extenze is negated by Yohimbine. Sorry for sounding so biased! (It has other major disadvantages too, which are discussed below).
Advantages Of Using Extenze
Extenze is just like any other male enhancement pill – but it doesn’t rank among the top three (Vigrx Plus, Prosolution pills, Vimax). Anyway, does have some advantages and these are:
- It does have a substantial following – thanks to the 100s of 1000s of marketing dollars spent by its manufacturer. Its marketing network is strong as well and it is found on most OTC shelves and on many affiliate websites.
- There are a few testimonials that claim that the product works brilliantly.
- It is better than some of the lowly-ranked products.
- Many of its ingredients promote general health and improve the function of the central nervous system.
- It is a versatile product because it can be taken in capsule or liquid form.
- It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, just like the other enhancement pills.
Disadvantages Of Extenze
- Extenze is not a clinically proven product. I would never recommend a product that has not been tested in a certified lab.
- It contains the ingredients that I hate the most – Yohimbine! You don’t know whether the Yohimbine contained in ExtenZe is potent, and how potent it is. It can increase your blood pressure or drop it. It can cause allergic reactions, and other evils.
- You cannot figure out the quantity per ingredient, which is very important to understand how the product works.
- It can cause allergic reactions.
- You must consult your doctor before taking Extenze because it contains Yohimbine.
- Extenze is marketed as a product that contains a blend of herbs and medical grade ingredients. Now, that’s a twister because medical grade can refer to a pure unadulterated substance or even to medication. So, if Extenze does contain medical grade substances it should have ideally submitted itself for evaluation to the FDA, which is not the case.
- In 2006, the company was fined $300,000 by the Orange County District Attorney for false advertising and unfair business practices. You can read this report here: http://articles.latimes.com/2006/jul/25/local/me-extenze25
- A famous porn star, Ron Jeremy, has termed Extenze as a scam.
The disadvantages of Extenze far outweigh its advantages. I would never ever recommend it. And why would you want to work with it when you can work with either Vigrx Plus (full review), Prosolution (full review) or Vimax Pills (full review)?